Promotional tote bags are widely used by businesses in Sydney and Melbourne to promote their goods and services. If a business is interested in promoting themselves this way, they should consider the process thoughtfully in order to make the best possible decisions. Ordering from a reliable online company like Clayton’s Australia Pty Ltd, which is owner operated and has offices worldwide, is the best place to start.
Looking for other promotional bags? We’ve got something for every business – check out our ever-popular classic non-woven bags and new NWPP shopping bags!
Why Order Bulk Promo Bags at Wholesale Prices?
- Choose the best quantity to price ratio. This means that a company should try to get the best price for the amount of bags they order. When ordering promotional bags in bulk or wholesale online, a minimum of 250 bags is going to have the best pricing. Ordering a certain number can virtually guarantee getting the promo bags at wholesale prices.
- The right quantity can vary. Depending on the intended audience and demographic, the amount of promotional bags that are needed can vary. If a broad range of potential customers or clients in different locations are the target, then larger quantities work better and more naturally. If the audience is limited, such as when promoting only within a specific industry in the same location, then less promotional bags are necessary. The quantity can also be dependent on how long a specific campaign is going to run.
Promote by Purchasing Promotional Tote Bags Online
- Buy online. Buying promotional bags online, in bulk or wholesale, is the easiest and most convenient way to get the product. Online vendors will be able to quote pricing and offer all kinds of customisable options without having to set up a meeting or go through details with a salesperson.
- Promotional items should have a specific design for a specific purpose. For a long term way to use promotional bags, Sydney and Melbourne businesses can design them for brand recognition that will last. Bags work best as giveaways for long term campaigns, rather than single-use or disposable promotional items that fit better for one time events.
- Think about design. Even if a logo or basic brand should not be changed, different colours or other interesting visuals can be added to a design to make it appealing to a younger audience. Kids and young people are more attracted by aesthetics, while adults look for information and practicality.
- Think big. While giveaways and marketing are generally the main reasons to order promo bags at wholesale, Melbourne and Sydney businesses can use them in other ways, as well. Employee incentives are a great way to encourage work ethics, boost morale, and provide motivation to improve quality within a company. Customer prizes, thank you gifts, and exclusive offers that are included with memberships are other ways to use promotional bags, gain customers, and then keep them around.
- Try fundraising. A unique way to use promotional tote bags and other products is to work with a sponsor to invest in promotional gift baskets or bags which can be sold at auction for charity. Companies can choose to combine brand exposure, consumer giveaways, and charitable giving by donating promotional items to charity.
- Promote with items that are actually useful. Items that are throwaways are not beneficial to the consumer, or for marketing purposes. This is why promotional bags are the best route to take. They are versatile and useful in almost any situation, and will not get thrown away as easily as other items for those reasons.
More Reasons to Use Branded Promotional Bags
When you buy promo bags at wholesale prices from Claytons Australia, you’re making sure your business stands out for all the right reasons. By adding a logo and other branding designs onto your bags, you can get your message out into the world – with little effort and minimal investment from you!
Since our bags are made with eco-friendly, reusable materials, they’re a popular alternative to plastic shopping bags (especially now that single-use plastic bags are banned across most of Australia). This shows your customers that you’re doing your part to reduce waste, and you can enjoy a better ROI by maximising impressions of your company logo through promotional tote bags.
For other companies, as well as schools and sports clubs, these bags are a great way to not only promote your organisation – but also give as a gift to staff, students or members.
Delivering Promotional Bags Across Australia
At Claytons Australia, we’re trusted by leading brands such as Toyota and Bendigo Bank to get their message across in the best ways. With over 50 years of experience in the promo bag wholesale industry, we provide a speedy manufacturing and supply service you can count on.
Our team can collaborate directly with you, to offer great ideas for your marketing campaign. From helping you select the right bag to getting you the best value through quantity discounts, getting your business’ name out into the public is easy.
Browse our range online or get in touch for a little extra help. We provide fast delivery from our local Coffs Harbour warehouse, and we can usually dispatch your order the very same day!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get samples of tote bags before I place an order?
We understand that you might want to check out the quality and designs of our promotional tote bags before ordering. We’re able to provide samples on most of our unbranded products – just contact us for more information.
How can these logo tote bags be used?
Depending on your industry, there are multiple ways our promo bags can be used. Most commonly, businesses use them as a giveaway for marketing purposes, but you could also use them to hand out other marketing assets at an event. If you run a retail or grocery store, they can also be used as a more eco-friendly carrier bag, which in turn provides advertising as your customers go about their daily lives with your logo.
Can I print my logo in full colour?
Most of our promotional bags can be printed with a full colour logo, although there are some exceptions. If you’re not sure, just send us a message and we’ll help out.
What are the promotional tote bags made from?
We provide a wide variety of promotional tote bags, and we always aim to use eco-friendly, reusable materials that are kinder to the environment than plastic or single-use paper bags. Some materials we use include calico, non-woven and jute, but other materials may be available, too.
Is there a MOQ (minimum order quantity)?
When you buy promo bags on wholesale, you don’t need to place a huge order, but we do have an MOQ of 250 bags. This is to ensure you get the best pricing. Tell us more about your campaign and we can advise on the best number of bags for you.